Search Web Know
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Search Web Know for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Web Know from your computerSearch Web Know
. More information on Search Web Know can be found here
. Click on http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
to get more details about Search Web Know on Search Web Know's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Search Web Know folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Web Know. The application's main executable file occupies 347.79 KB (356136 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Search Web Know installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 871.29 KB (892200
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5888.11102
of Search Web Know. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Web Know:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is an application offered by Search Web Know. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Search Web Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Web Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". If it exists on your system the Search Web Know program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Search Web Know in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Web Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Web Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 18:39:03.693