Search Web Know
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Search Web Know for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Search Web Know from your PCSearch Web Know
. Further information on Search Web Know can be seen here
. More info about the software Search Web Know can be found at http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Search Web Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 347.80 KB (356152 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Search Web Know. They occupy 871.30 KB (892216
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5887.18309
of Search Web Know. For more Search Web Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Web Know is a program offered by the software company Search Web Know. Some users try to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Search Web Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Search Web Know from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Web Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Web Know". The Search Web Know application will be found very quickly. When you select Search Web Know in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Web Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Web Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchwebknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Web Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Web Know.
8. After removing Search Web Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Web Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Web Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Web Know by Search Web Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Web Know by Search Web Know is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Web Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 20:42:37.103