You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Search Vortex for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Vortex from your PCSearch Vortex
. Further information on Search Vortex can be seen here
. Please open http://searchvortex.info/support
if you want to read more on Search Vortex on Search Vortex's web page. Search Vortex is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Search Vortex folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Search Vortex by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Search Vortex\SearchVortexuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called updateSearchVortex.exe and its approximative size is 517.24 KB (529656 bytes).
Search Vortex contains of the executables below. They occupy 517.24 KB (529656
bytes) on disk.
- updateSearchVortex.exe (517.24 KB)
This info is about Search Vortex version 2015.01.14.052248
only. For other Search Vortex versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Vortex is an application by Search Vortex. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Search Vortex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search Vortex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Vortex or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Vortex". If it is installed on your PC the Search Vortex program will be found automatically. When you select Search Vortex in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Vortex, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Vortex:
- The publisher is: http://searchvortex.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Vortex\SearchVortexuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Vortex.
8. After removing Search Vortex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Vortex which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Vortex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Vortex by Search Vortex from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Vortex by Search Vortex is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Vortex supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 07:44:20.670