Search Toolbar is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Search Toolbar from your computerZugo Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Zugo Ltd. Detailed information about Search Toolbar can be found at http://www.bingstart.com/
. Search Toolbar is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Toolbar folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Toolbar. SearchToolbarUninstall.exe is the Search Toolbar's primary executable file and it takes around 107.79 KB (110376 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Search Toolbar. They occupy about 152.46 KB (156120
bytes) on disk.
- SearchToolbarUninstall.exe (107.79 KB)
- SearchToolbarUpdater.exe (44.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Search Toolbar. You can find below a few links to other Search Toolbar releases:
Search Toolbar is an application released by Zugo Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Search Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Search Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Search Toolbar app will be found very quickly. When you click Search Toolbar in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://www.bingstart.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Toolbar.
8. After removing Search Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Toolbar by Zugo Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Toolbar by Zugo Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 02:35:29.753