Search Spin Toolbar
This info is about Search Spin Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Search Spin Toolbar from your PCSearch Spin
. Check out here
for more info on Search Spin. Click on http://SearchSpin.OurToolbar.com/
to get more details about Search Spin Toolbar on Search Spin's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Search_Spin folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Search_Spin\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Spin Toolbar. Search Spin Toolbar's main file takes around 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) and is named Search_SpinToolbarHelper.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Search Spin Toolbar. They take about 196.01 KB (200712
bytes) on disk.
- Search_SpinToolbarHelper.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The current page applies to Search Spin Toolbar version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other Search Spin Toolbar versions please click below:
Search Spin Toolbar is a program offered by the software company Search Spin. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Search Spin Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Search Spin Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Spin Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Spin Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Search Spin Toolbar app will be found very quickly. When you click Search Spin Toolbar in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Spin Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Spin Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://SearchSpin.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search_Spin\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Spin Toolbar.
8. After removing Search Spin Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Spin Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Spin Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Spin Toolbar by Search Spin from your computer, we are not saying that Search Spin Toolbar by Search Spin is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Spin Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-07 11:50:51.653