This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Search Snacks for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Search Snacks from your systemSearch Snacks
. More information on Search Snacks can be seen here
. Please open http://www.search-snacks.com
if you want to read more on Search Snacks on Search Snacks's website. Search Snacks is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SearchSnacks folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Search Snacks is C:\Program Files\SearchSnacks\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and occupies 300.57 KB (307781 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Search Snacks. They occupy 300.57 KB (307781
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (300.57 KB)
This web page is about Search Snacks version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other Search Snacks versions please click below:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Search Snacks is a program offered by the software company Search Snacks. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Search Snacks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Search Snacks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Snacks or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Snacks". If it exists on your system the Search Snacks program will be found very quickly. When you select Search Snacks in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Snacks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Snacks:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.search-snacks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SearchSnacks\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Snacks.
8. After removing Search Snacks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Snacks which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Snacks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Snacks by Search Snacks from your computer, we are not saying that Search Snacks by Search Snacks is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Snacks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-08 15:07:46.840