Search Quick Know
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Search Quick Know for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Quick Know from your PCSearch Quick Know
. Further information on Search Quick Know can be seen here
. Please open http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Quick Know on Search Quick Know's web page. Search Quick Know is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Search Quick Know directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Search Quick Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Search Quick Know's primary file takes about 306.13 KB (313480 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Search Quick Know contains of the executables below. They take 829.63 KB (849544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5790.664
of Search Quick Know. For other Search Quick Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Quick Know is an application by Search Quick Know. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Search Quick Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Search Quick Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Quick Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Quick Know". The Search Quick Know app will be found very quickly. After you click Search Quick Know in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Quick Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Quick Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Quick Know.
8. After removing Search Quick Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Quick Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Quick Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Quick Know in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 22:11:24.140