Search Quick Know
Search Quick Know is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Search Quick Know from your computerSearch Quick Know
. More info about Search Quick Know can be seen here
. You can see more info about Search Quick Know at http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Search Quick Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe". Search Quick Know's primary file takes about 306.14 KB (313488 bytes) and is named uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Search Quick Know. They occupy about 829.64 KB (849552
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (306.14 KB)
This info is about Search Quick Know version 2.0.5791.29467
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Quick Know:
...click to view all...
Search Quick Know is a program by Search Quick Know. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Search Quick Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search Quick Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Quick Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Quick Know". If it exists on your system the Search Quick Know application will be found automatically. When you click Search Quick Know in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Quick Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Quick Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Quick Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Quick Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Quick Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Quick Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Quick Know supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 02:48:17.703