Search New Window
Search New Window is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search New Window from your PCSearch New Window
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Search New Window. More data about the software Search New Window can be seen at http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
. Search New Window is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window directory, regulated by the user's option. Search New Window's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Search New Window's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 359.77 KB (368408 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Search New Window. They occupy 883.27 KB (904472
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (359.77 KB)
This page is about Search New Window version 2.0.6027.39442
only. For more Search New Window versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search New Window is a program by the software company Search New Window. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Search New Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Search New Window from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search New Window or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search New Window". If it exists on your system the Search New Window app will be found automatically. When you click Search New Window in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search New Window, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search New Window:
- The software company is: http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search New Window.
8. After removing Search New Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search New Window which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search New Window using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search New Window by Search New Window from your PC, nor are we saying that Search New Window by Search New Window is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search New Window in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 23:26:40.590