Search New Window
Search New Window is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Search New Window from your systemSearch New Window
. More information on Search New Window can be found here
. Please follow http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search New Window on Search New Window's page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Search New Window is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 347.24 KB (355576 bytes) on disk.
Search New Window is comprised of the following executables which take 870.74 KB (891640
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.24 KB)
This info is about Search New Window version 2.0.5972.30865
only. Click on the links below for other Search New Window versions:
...click to view all...
Search New Window is an application released by Search New Window. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Search New Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Search New Window from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search New Window or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search New Window". The Search New Window program will be found very quickly. After you select Search New Window in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search New Window, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search New Window:
- The software company is: http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search New Window.
8. After uninstalling Search New Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search New Window which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search New Window with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search New Window by Search New Window from your computer, we are not saying that Search New Window by Search New Window is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search New Window supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 18:04:26.277