Search Module Plus
This web page is about Search Module Plus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Search Module Plus from your PCGoobzo
. Go over here
for more details on Goobzo. Search Module Plus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Goobzo\GBUpdatePlus directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Search Module Plus is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Goobzo\GBUpdatePlus\smUninstall.exe. SMUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 540.20 KB (553168 bytes) on disk.
Search Module Plus is comprised of the following executables which take 5.96 MB (6250480
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- sma.exe (123.85 KB)
- smi32.exe (77.35 KB)
- smi64.exe (98.85 KB)
- smp.exe (1.83 MB)
- smu.exe (2.59 MB)
- SMUninstall.exe (540.20 KB)
- Updater.exe (733.38 KB)
Search Module Plus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Module Plus
Search Module Plus is a program by Goobzo. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Search Module Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Module Plus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Module Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Module Plus". If it exists on your system the Search Module Plus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Module Plus in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Search Module Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Module Plus.
8. After uninstalling Search Module Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Module Plus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Module Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Module Plus by Goobzo from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Module Plus by Goobzo is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Module Plus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 18:14:06.040