This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Go over here
for more info on Search Know. Please open http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Search Know's primary file takes about 306.07 KB (313416 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Search Know. They occupy about 829.57 KB (849480
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.07 KB)
This info is about Search Know version 2.0.5791.20462
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Search Know:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Search Know:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\Extensions\cdc9b2b6-5796-4d44-bc7a-2fa644057d7f.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\Extensions\doolchbdlbbhncbbomipmjkgpcekmjdf.crx
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Know
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Know\DisplayIcon
Search Know is an application marketed by Search Know. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Search Know in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 00:36:15.360