You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. Further information on Search Know can be found here
. More details about Search Know can be seen at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Know application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Search Know's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Search Know's primary file takes around 306.08 KB (313424 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Search Know is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.58 KB (849488
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.08 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5788.6060
only. You can find below info on other releases of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program released by the software company Search Know. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Search Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". The Search Know app will be found automatically. When you select Search Know in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 15:58:32.803