Search Know is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Additional info about Search Know can be seen here
. Please open http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's web page. Usually the Search Know application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Search Know's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's main executable file and it occupies approximately 347.71 KB (356056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Search Know. They occupy about 871.21 KB (892120
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5888.39911
of Search Know. For other Search Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program released by the software company Search Know. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Search Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know application will be found very quickly. When you select Search Know in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 11:22:16.150