Search Know is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. You can find out more on Search Know or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.searchitknow.com/support
to get more facts about Search Know on Search Know's website. Usually the Search Know application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Search Know's primary file takes around 347.68 KB (356024 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Search Know installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 871.18 KB (892088
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5887.2109
of Search Know. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application released by Search Know. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Search Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". The Search Know app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Know in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 11:29:31.330