Search Know is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. You can find out more on Search Know or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Search Know can be found at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 306.09 KB (313440 bytes) on disk.
Search Know contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
This data is about Search Know version 2.0.5824.18741
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program marketed by Search Know. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Search Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Search Know in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 16:17:19.960