Search Know is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. You can read more on Search Know or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.searchitknow.com/support
to get more details about Search Know on Search Know's website. Search Know is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Know. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.07 KB (313416 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Search Know. They take about 829.57 KB (849480
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.07 KB)
This page is about Search Know version 2.0.5790.36666
only. You can find here a few links to other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program offered by Search Know. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Search Know in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:46:35.960