Search Know is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Search Know. Please open http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's page. Search Know is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Know directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Search Know is "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 347.70 KB (356040 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Search Know. They occupy 871.20 KB (892104
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.70 KB)
This info is about Search Know version 2.0.5887.29107
only. For more Search Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program marketed by the software company Search Know. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search Know from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". The Search Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Know in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-14 18:22:31.107