Search Know is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. More information about Search Know can be seen here
. Click on http://www.searchitknow.com/support
to get more info about Search Know on Search Know's website. Search Know is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Search Know's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.09 KB (313440 bytes).
Search Know contains of the executables below. They take 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5860.1649
only. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application released by Search Know. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". If it exists on your system the Search Know application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Know in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 18:44:54.787