Search Know is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. Additional info about Search Know can be seen here
. Further information about Search Know can be seen at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's primary executable file and it occupies circa 347.71 KB (356056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Search Know. They take about 871.21 KB (892120
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5887.20228
of Search Know. You can find below info on other releases of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application offered by the software company Search Know. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Search Know in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 23:56:01.763