Search Know is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. Go over here
for more information on Search Know. You can read more about related to Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Search Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's main executable file and it occupies close to 347.65 KB (355992 bytes) on disk.
Search Know is comprised of the following executables which take 871.15 KB (892056
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5889.5699
of Search Know. You can find here a few links to other Search Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application by Search Know. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Search Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". The Search Know application will be found automatically. When you select Search Know in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Know by Search Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 13:01:05.363