This web page contains complete information on how to remove Search Know for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Search Know from your PCSearch Know
. More information on Search Know can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Search Know folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Search Know is C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 347.71 KB (356056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Search Know. They take about 871.21 KB (892120
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5887.38101
of Search Know. You can find here a few links to other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program released by the software company Search Know. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". The Search Know program will be found very quickly. When you select Search Know in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 06:58:18.120