This page is about Search Know for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Search Know. More information about the application Search Know can be seen at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. Search Know is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Know folder, subject to the user's choice. Search Know's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 306.08 KB (313424 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Search Know is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.58 KB (849488
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5791.38471
of Search Know. You can find below info on other versions of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application offered by the software company Search Know. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Search Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Know app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Know in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-10 10:32:19.737