This web page is about Search Know for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Search Know from your computerSearch Know
. More information on Search Know can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.searchitknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Know on Search Know's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder (same installation drive as Windows). Search Know's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Search Know's primary executable file and it occupies close to 306.07 KB (313416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Search Know. They occupy 829.57 KB (849480
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5791.29467
of Search Know. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Know:
...click to view all...
Search Know is a program offered by the software company Search Know. Some people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Search Know from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Know". The Search Know app will be found automatically. After you click Search Know in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Know.
8. After removing Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 03:19:12.397