Search Enhancement Tool
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Search Enhancement Tool for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Search Enhancement Tool from your computersearchEnhancementTool.com
. Additional info about searchEnhancementTool.com can be seen here
. More details about the software Search Enhancement Tool can be found at http://searchenhancementtool.com
. Search Enhancement Tool is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Enhancement Tool directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Search Enhancement Tool by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Enhancement Tool\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the Search Enhancement Tool's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 100.64 KB (103056 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Search Enhancement Tool. They take 657.14 KB (672912
bytes) on disk.
- PropertySync.exe (556.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (100.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.5
of Search Enhancement Tool. You can find below a few links to other Search Enhancement Tool releases:
When you're planning to uninstall Search Enhancement Tool you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Search Enhancement Tool:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Enhancement Tool
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Enhancement Tool\32x32.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Enhancement Tool\addons_framework.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Enhancement Tool\AddonsFramework.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Enhancement Tool\background.html
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Enhancement Tool
Search Enhancement Tool is an application marketed by the software company searchEnhancementTool.com. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Search Enhancement Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Search Enhancement Tool from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Enhancement Tool or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Enhancement Tool". If it is installed on your PC the Search Enhancement Tool program will be found automatically. After you select Search Enhancement Tool in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Enhancement Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Enhancement Tool:
- The web site of the application is: http://searchenhancementtool.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Enhancement Tool\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Enhancement Tool.
8. After uninstalling Search Enhancement Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Enhancement Tool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Enhancement Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Enhancement Tool by searchEnhancementTool.com from your PC, we are not saying that Search Enhancement Tool by searchEnhancementTool.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Enhancement Tool in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 12:17:43.060