Search Assistant WebSearch 1.74
This web page is about Search Assistant WebSearch 1.74 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSearch folder (same installation drive as Windows). A guide to uninstall Search Assistant WebSearch 1.74 from your PC
Search Assistant WebSearch 1.74 contains of the executables below. They occupy 485.10 KB (496745
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (485.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.74
of Search Assistant WebSearch 1.74.
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you remove Search Assistant WebSearch 1.74 from your computer.Registry keys:
Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Search Assistant WebSearch 1.74 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Assistant WebSearch 1.74 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Assistant WebSearch 1.74 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Assistant WebSearch 1.74". If it is installed on your PC the Search Assistant WebSearch 1.74 program will be found very quickly. When you click Search Assistant WebSearch 1.74 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Assistant WebSearch 1.74, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Assistant WebSearch 1.74.
8. After removing Search Assistant WebSearch 1.74, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Assistant WebSearch 1.74 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Assistant WebSearch 1.74 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130