Seamless Factory v3.5
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Seamless Factory v3.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Seamless Factory v3.5 from your PCPaurex
. You can find out more on Paurex or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Seamless Factory v3.5 can be found at http://www.paurex.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Seamless Factory directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Seamless Factory\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Seamless Factory v3.5. sf.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.09 MB (1146880 bytes) on disk.
Seamless Factory v3.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.17 MB (1222802
bytes) on disk.
- sf.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
The current page applies to Seamless Factory v3.5 version 3.5
Seamless Factory v3.5 is an application offered by Paurex. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Seamless Factory v3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Seamless Factory v3.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Seamless Factory v3.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Seamless Factory v3.5". If it is installed on your PC the Seamless Factory v3.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Seamless Factory v3.5 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Seamless Factory v3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Seamless Factory v3.5:
- The software company is: http://www.paurex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Seamless Factory\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Seamless Factory v3.5.
8. After removing Seamless Factory v3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Seamless Factory v3.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Seamless Factory v3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Seamless Factory v3.5 by Paurex from your computer, nor are we saying that Seamless Factory v3.5 by Paurex is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Seamless Factory v3.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-10 19:35:57.080