Seafight is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Seafight from your systemSweetLabs
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SweetLabs. Usually the Seafight program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Seafight. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Seafight's main executable file and it takes about 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes) on disk.
Seafight is composed of the following executables which take 19.90 MB (20869632
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.40 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.5
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you remove Seafight from your computer.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Seafight:
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\IconCache\persistent\Seafight.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\f62174610cd42e2df2d36b556b1f7ae24518bae2\a0646fb2bc4bee6bf31e5d84913b6f0fa1555268\css\seafight.css
Seafight is an application released by SweetLabs. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Seafight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Seafight from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Seafight or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Seafight". If it is installed on your PC the Seafight app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Seafight in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Seafight, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Seafight.
8. After uninstalling Seafight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Seafight which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Seafight using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Seafight by SweetLabs from your PC, nor are we saying that Seafight by SweetLabs is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Seafight supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 20:14:41.083