This page is about SeaMonkey (2.9.1) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall SeaMonkey (2.9.1) from your PCMozilla
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. Click on http://www.mozilla.org
to get more info about SeaMonkey (2.9.1) on Mozilla's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey\uninstall\helper.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SeaMonkey (2.9.1). The application's main executable file is titled seamonkey.exe and it has a size of 65.00 KB (66560 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in SeaMonkey (2.9.1). They take 1.22 MB (1282420
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (106.50 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (18.50 KB)
- seamonkey.exe (65.00 KB)
- updater.exe (247.50 KB)
- helper.exe (805.36 KB)
This data is about SeaMonkey (2.9.1) version 2.9.1
SeaMonkey (2.9.1) is an application offered by Mozilla. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove SeaMonkey (2.9.1) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SeaMonkey (2.9.1) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SeaMonkey (2.9.1) or simply click the Search field and type in "SeaMonkey (2.9.1)". The SeaMonkey (2.9.1) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SeaMonkey (2.9.1) in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SeaMonkey (2.9.1), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SeaMonkey (2.9.1):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SeaMonkey (2.9.1).
8. After uninstalling SeaMonkey (2.9.1), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SeaMonkey (2.9.1) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SeaMonkey (2.9.1) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SeaMonkey (2.9.1) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that SeaMonkey (2.9.1) by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SeaMonkey (2.9.1) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-11 10:25:12.567