SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES)
SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) from your computerMozilla
. Open here
for more details on Mozilla. You can see more info related to SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) at http://www.mozilla.org
. Usually the SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES)'s primary file takes around 166.50 KB (170496 bytes) and its name is seamonkey.exe.
SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.89 MB (1981217
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (274.50 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (270.50 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (161.50 KB)
- seamonkey.exe (166.50 KB)
- updater.exe (276.00 KB)
- helper.exe (785.78 KB)
The current page applies to SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) version 2.40
SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) is a program by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) or simply activate the Search field and type in "SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES)". The SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES):
- The software company is: http://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES).
8. After removing SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SeaMonkey 2.40 (x86 es-ES) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 02:45:06.420