This page is about SeaMonkey (2.1a1) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SeaMonkey (2.1a1) from your computerMozilla
. Open here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. More details about the software SeaMonkey (2.1a1) can be found at http://www.mozilla.org
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey\uninstall\helper.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SeaMonkey (2.1a1). SeaMonkey (2.1a1)'s primary file takes about 12.09 MB (12673024 bytes) and its name is seamonkey.exe.
SeaMonkey (2.1a1) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.99 MB (13616092
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (112.00 KB)
- seamonkey.exe (12.09 MB)
- updater.exe (248.00 KB)
- helper.exe (560.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.11
of SeaMonkey (2.1a1).
SeaMonkey (2.1a1) is a program offered by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall SeaMonkey (2.1a1) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SeaMonkey (2.1a1) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SeaMonkey (2.1a1) or simply click the Search feature and type in "SeaMonkey (2.1a1)". If it is installed on your PC the SeaMonkey (2.1a1) application will be found automatically. When you click SeaMonkey (2.1a1) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SeaMonkey (2.1a1), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SeaMonkey (2.1a1):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SeaMonkey (2.1a1).
8. After uninstalling SeaMonkey (2.1a1), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SeaMonkey (2.1a1) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SeaMonkey (2.1a1) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SeaMonkey (2.1a1) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that SeaMonkey (2.1a1) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SeaMonkey (2.1a1) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 14:40:03.887