Sea of Thieves
Sea of Thieves is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Sea of Thieves from your computerRare Ltd
. Take a look here
for more information on Rare Ltd. Detailed information about Sea of Thieves can be seen at https://www.seaofthieves.com
. Sea of Thieves is commonly installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Sea of Thieves directory, subject to the user's choice. Sea of Thieves's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is named steam.exe and its approximative size is 3.22 MB (3375904 bytes).
The executables below are part of Sea of Thieves. They take an average of 54.76 MB (57419856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (137.56 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
- VC_redist.x64.exe (14.36 MB)
- VC_redist.x86.exe (13.70 MB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Sea of Thieves.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 1172620
Sea of Thieves is an application marketed by Rare Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Sea of Thieves is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Sea of Thieves with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sea of Thieves or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sea of Thieves". If it exists on your system the Sea of Thieves program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sea of Thieves in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sea of Thieves, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sea of Thieves:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.seaofthieves.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sea of Thieves.
8. After removing Sea of Thieves, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sea of Thieves that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sea of Thieves using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sea of Thieves by Rare Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Sea of Thieves by Rare Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sea of Thieves supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 12:58:06.730