Sea of Lies Nemesis
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Sea of Lies Nemesis for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Sea of Lies Nemesis from your computerWildTangent
. Open here
for more info on WildTangent. More information about the application Sea of Lies Nemesis can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\SeaofLiesNemesis directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Sea of Lies Nemesis is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\SeaofLiesNemesis\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. SeaOfLies_Nemesis-WT.exe is the Sea of Lies Nemesis's primary executable file and it occupies about 544.36 KB (557424 bytes) on disk.
Sea of Lies Nemesis contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.41 MB (3575592
bytes) on disk.
- SeaOfLies_Nemesis-WT.exe (544.36 KB)
- SeaOfLies_Nemesis.exe (2.51 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
This info is about Sea of Lies Nemesis version 220.127.116.11
Sea of Lies Nemesis is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Some users try to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Sea of Lies Nemesis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Sea of Lies Nemesis from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sea of Lies Nemesis or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sea of Lies Nemesis". If it exists on your system the Sea of Lies Nemesis app will be found very quickly. When you select Sea of Lies Nemesis in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sea of Lies Nemesis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sea of Lies Nemesis:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\SeaofLiesNemesis\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sea of Lies Nemesis.
8. After uninstalling Sea of Lies Nemesis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sea of Lies Nemesis which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sea of Lies Nemesis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sea of Lies Nemesis by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Sea of Lies Nemesis by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sea of Lies Nemesis in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 15:59:11.633