SeDaCOM v2.0.00 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SeDaCOM v2.0.00 from your computerPanlab Harvard Apparatus
. You can find out more on Panlab Harvard Apparatus or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.panlab.com/
to get more facts about SeDaCOM v2.0.00 on Panlab Harvard Apparatus's website. SeDaCOM v2.0.00 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panlab\SeDaCOM v2.0 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for SeDaCOM v2.0.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Panlab\SeDaCOM v2.0\unins000.exe. SeDaCom.exe is the SeDaCOM v2.0.00's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.19 MB (2297344 bytes) on disk.
SeDaCOM v2.0.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.87 MB (4063022
bytes) on disk.
- SeDaCom.exe (2.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.22 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
This page is about SeDaCOM v2.0.00 version 2.0.00
SeDaCOM v2.0.00 is a program offered by the software company Panlab Harvard Apparatus. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase SeDaCOM v2.0.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SeDaCOM v2.0.00 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SeDaCOM v2.0.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SeDaCOM v2.0.00". The SeDaCOM v2.0.00 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SeDaCOM v2.0.00 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SeDaCOM v2.0.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SeDaCOM v2.0.00:
- The software company is: http://www.panlab.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panlab\SeDaCOM v2.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SeDaCOM v2.0.00.
8. After removing SeDaCOM v2.0.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SeDaCOM v2.0.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SeDaCOM v2.0.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SeDaCOM v2.0.00 by Panlab Harvard Apparatus from your PC, we are not saying that SeDaCOM v2.0.00 by Panlab Harvard Apparatus is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SeDaCOM v2.0.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 07:53:45.900