Sdrive 2.3.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Sdrive 2.3.0 from your PCSeagate
. Further information on Seagate can be seen here
. Please open www.Seagate.com
if you want to read more on Sdrive 2.3.0 on Seagate's page. Sdrive 2.3.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Sdrive directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Sdrive 2.3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Sdrive\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Sdrive.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.76 MB (1844504 bytes) on disk.
Sdrive 2.3.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.25 MB (3412607
bytes) on disk.
- CredDeleter.exe (18.00 KB)
- Sdrive.exe (1.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- cbfsBasicInstaller.exe (247.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.0
of Sdrive 2.3.0.
Sdrive 2.3.0 is a program marketed by the software company Seagate. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Sdrive 2.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Sdrive 2.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sdrive 2.3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sdrive 2.3.0". If it exists on your system the Sdrive 2.3.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select Sdrive 2.3.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sdrive 2.3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sdrive 2.3.0:
- The web site of the program is: www.Seagate.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Seagate\Sdrive\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sdrive 2.3.0.
8. After uninstalling Sdrive 2.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sdrive 2.3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sdrive 2.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sdrive 2.3.0 by Seagate from your computer, nor are we saying that Sdrive 2.3.0 by Seagate is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sdrive 2.3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-12 08:11:36.677