This info is about ScummVM 1.3.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ScummVM 1.3.1 from your computerThe ScummVM Team
. Open here
for more info on The ScummVM Team. More info about the program ScummVM 1.3.1 can be found at http://www.scummvm.org/
. Usually the ScummVM 1.3.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ScummVM directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove ScummVM 1.3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ScummVM\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named scummvm.exe and occupies 11.95 MB (12527118 bytes).
ScummVM 1.3.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.70 MB (13317194
bytes) on disk.
- scummvm.exe (11.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (771.56 KB)
The current page applies to ScummVM 1.3.1 version 1.3.1
ScummVM 1.3.1 is an application marketed by The ScummVM Team. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase ScummVM 1.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ScummVM 1.3.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ScummVM 1.3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "ScummVM 1.3.1". If it is installed on your PC the ScummVM 1.3.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ScummVM 1.3.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ScummVM 1.3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ScummVM 1.3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.scummvm.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ScummVM\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ScummVM 1.3.1.
8. After uninstalling ScummVM 1.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ScummVM 1.3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ScummVM 1.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ScummVM 1.3.1 by The ScummVM Team from your PC, we are not saying that ScummVM 1.3.1 by The ScummVM Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ScummVM 1.3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 15:03:59.507