ScrypTik 1.16 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall ScrypTik 1.16 from your computerPurple Oar Software
. You can read more on Purple Oar Software or check for application updates here
. More details about the app ScrypTik 1.16 can be found at http://www.purpleoar.co.nz/scryptik
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScrypTik directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\ScrypTik\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ScrypTik 1.16. ScrypTik.exe is the ScrypTik 1.16's main executable file and it occupies around 2.07 MB (2169344 bytes) on disk.
ScrypTik 1.16 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.76 MB (2891038
bytes) on disk:
- ScrypTik.exe (2.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
This data is about ScrypTik 1.16 version 1.16
ScrypTik 1.16 is a program released by the software company Purple Oar Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove ScrypTik 1.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ScrypTik 1.16 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ScrypTik 1.16 or simply click the Search field and type in "ScrypTik 1.16". The ScrypTik 1.16 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ScrypTik 1.16 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ScrypTik 1.16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ScrypTik 1.16:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.purpleoar.co.nz/scryptik
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScrypTik\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ScrypTik 1.16.
8. After uninstalling ScrypTik 1.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ScrypTik 1.16 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ScrypTik 1.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScrypTik 1.16 by Purple Oar Software from your PC, we are not saying that ScrypTik 1.16 by Purple Oar Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScrypTik 1.16 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-29 09:59:05.150