Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer
This page contains complete information on how to remove Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer from your systemPlixer International, Inc.
. More information on Plixer International, Inc. can be found here
. More details about Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer can be seen at http://www.plixer.com
. Usually the Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Scrutinizer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Scrutinizer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 8.67 MB (9094544 bytes) on disk and is named flowalyzer.exe.
Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer contains of the executables below. They occupy 119.23 MB (125020395
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (3.13 MB)
- ab.exe (76.07 KB)
- ApacheMonitor.exe (40.09 KB)
- htcacheclean.exe (60.08 KB)
- htdbm.exe (80.08 KB)
- htdigest.exe (68.08 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (76.08 KB)
- httpd.exe (20.07 KB)
- httxt2dbm.exe (56.08 KB)
- logresolve.exe (20.08 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (52.08 KB)
- wintty.exe (20.08 KB)
- fa_cli.exe (7.34 MB)
- migrate.exe (4.60 MB)
- scrut_collector.exe (5.20 MB)
- scrut_domain.exe (5.50 MB)
- scrut_util.exe (7.04 MB)
- scrut_watcher.exe (5.05 MB)
- Mailinizer-windows-installer.exe (21.99 MB)
- flash2jpeg.exe (124.66 KB)
- install_flash_player_10.exe (2.45 MB)
- install_flash_player_10_active_x.exe (2.48 MB)
- flowalyzer.exe (8.67 MB)
- myisamchk.exe (2.00 MB)
- myisamlog.exe (1.89 MB)
- myisampack.exe (1.92 MB)
- myisam_ftdump.exe (1.88 MB)
- mysql.exe (2.24 MB)
- mysqladmin.exe (2.18 MB)
- mysqlbinlog.exe (2.26 MB)
- mysqlcheck.exe (2.17 MB)
- mysqld.exe (5.17 MB)
- mysqldump.exe (2.23 MB)
- mysqlimport.exe (2.17 MB)
- MySQLInstanceConfig.exe (2.84 MB)
- mysqlmanager.exe (2.21 MB)
- mysqlshow.exe (2.17 MB)
- mysqltest.exe (2.31 MB)
- mysql_client_test.exe (2.50 MB)
- my_print_defaults.exe (1.65 MB)
- perror.exe (1.64 MB)
- replace.exe (1.64 MB)
- resolveip.exe (1.63 MB)
- php-cgi.exe (48.07 KB)
- php-win.exe (28.07 KB)
- php.exe (28.07 KB)
- openssl.exe (316.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.6.1
of Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer.
Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer is an application by the software company Plixer International, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer or simply click the Search field and type in "Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer". If it exists on your system the Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer program will be found very quickly. When you click Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.plixer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Scrutinizer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer by Plixer International, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer by Plixer International, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Scrutinizer NetFlow and sFlow Analyzer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 18:46:42.453