Scrollup 1.0.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Scrollup 1.0.0 from your PCScrollup
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Scrollup. Click on http://www.linkular.com
to get more data about Scrollup 1.0.0 on Scrollup's website. Scrollup 1.0.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software\Scrollup folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Software\Scrollup\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Scrollup 1.0.0. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.13 MB (1181184 bytes) on disk and is called Scrollup.exe.
The following executables are contained in Scrollup 1.0.0. They occupy 1.81 MB (1900950
bytes) on disk.
- Scrollup.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Scrollup 1.0.0.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Scrollup 1.0.0 is an application by the software company Scrollup. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Scrollup 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Scrollup 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Scrollup 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Scrollup 1.0.0". The Scrollup 1.0.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click Scrollup 1.0.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Scrollup 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Scrollup 1.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.linkular.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Software\Scrollup\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Scrollup 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling Scrollup 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Scrollup 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Scrollup 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Scrollup 1.0.0 by Scrollup from your PC, nor are we saying that Scrollup 1.0.0 by Scrollup is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Scrollup 1.0.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 21:07:49.450