This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ScrollNavigator for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ScrollNavigator from your computerDenSE
. Open here
for more information on DenSE. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScrollNavigator directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\ScrollNavigator\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\ScrollNavigator\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to uninstall ScrollNavigator. The application's main executable file occupies 1.38 MB (1443536 bytes) on disk and is labeled ScrollNavigator.exe.
The executable files below are part of ScrollNavigator. They take about 1.69 MB (1767362
bytes) on disk.
- ScrollNavigator.exe (1.38 MB)
- ScrollNavigator64.exe (85.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (230.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
ScrollNavigator is a program offered by the software company DenSE. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall ScrollNavigator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ScrollNavigator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ScrollNavigator or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScrollNavigator". If it is installed on your PC the ScrollNavigator app will be found very quickly. When you select ScrollNavigator in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ScrollNavigator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ScrollNavigator.
8. After removing ScrollNavigator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ScrollNavigator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ScrollNavigator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ScrollNavigator by DenSE from your PC, nor are we saying that ScrollNavigator by DenSE is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ScrollNavigator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 21:40:30.713