Scribus 1.4.0rc5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Scribus 1.4.0rc5 from your computerThe Scribus Team
. Further information on The Scribus Team can be seen here
. Click on http://www.scribus.net
to get more facts about Scribus 1.4.0rc5 on The Scribus Team's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scribus 1.4.0rc5 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Scribus 1.4.0rc5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Scribus 1.4.0rc5\uninst.exe. Scribus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.30 MB (8698880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Scribus 1.4.0rc5. They occupy about 9.24 MB (9685203
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Scribus.exe (8.30 MB)
- uninst.exe (104.71 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- antiword.exe (216.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.05
of Scribus 1.4.0rc5.
Scribus 1.4.0rc5 is an application released by The Scribus Team. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Scribus 1.4.0rc5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Scribus 1.4.0rc5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Scribus 1.4.0rc5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Scribus 1.4.0rc5". The Scribus 1.4.0rc5 app will be found very quickly. When you click Scribus 1.4.0rc5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Scribus 1.4.0rc5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Scribus 1.4.0rc5:
- The software company is: http://www.scribus.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scribus 1.4.0rc5\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Scribus 1.4.0rc5.
8. After uninstalling Scribus 1.4.0rc5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Scribus 1.4.0rc5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Scribus 1.4.0rc5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Scribus 1.4.0rc5 by The Scribus Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Scribus 1.4.0rc5 by The Scribus Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Scribus 1.4.0rc5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-09 10:14:12.957