You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Screentake for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Screentake from your computerScreentake
. Go over here
where you can read more on Screentake. Please open www.scrtake.com
if you want to read more on Screentake on Screentake's website. Screentake is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scrtake\Screentake folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Scrtake\Screentake\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Screentake. The program's main executable file occupies 4.36 MB (4570112 bytes) on disk and is called ScrTake.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Screentake. They occupy about 5.90 MB (6189733
bytes) on disk.
- cwebp.exe (550.00 KB)
- ScrTake.exe (4.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (735.16 KB)
- unrar.exe (296.50 KB)
The current page applies to Screentake version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Screentake versions:
Screentake is an application marketed by the software company Screentake. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Screentake is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Screentake with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Screentake or simply click the Search field and type in "Screentake". If it exists on your system the Screentake program will be found very quickly. After you select Screentake in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Screentake, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screentake:
- The web site of the program is: www.scrtake.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scrtake\Screentake\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Screentake.
8. After removing Screentake, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Screentake that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Screentake using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Screentake by Screentake from your PC, nor are we saying that Screentake by Screentake is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Screentake supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 08:29:02.357