Screenshot Monitor is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Screenshot Monitor from your PCScreenshot Monitor
. You can read more on Screenshot Monitor or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Screenshot Monitor can be seen at https://screenshotmonitor.com
. Usually the Screenshot Monitor program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Screenshot Monitor folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Screenshot Monitor is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Screenshot Monitor\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Screenshot Monitor.exe and its approximative size is 650.41 KB (666016 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Screenshot Monitor. They occupy 1.80 MB (1883968
bytes) on disk.
- Screenshot Monitor.exe (650.41 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Screenshot Monitor. You can find below a few links to other Screenshot Monitor versions:
...click to view all...
Screenshot Monitor is a program offered by Screenshot Monitor. Some users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Screenshot Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Screenshot Monitor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Screenshot Monitor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Screenshot Monitor". If it exists on your system the Screenshot Monitor app will be found automatically. After you select Screenshot Monitor in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Screenshot Monitor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenshot Monitor:
- The publisher is: https://screenshotmonitor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Screenshot Monitor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Screenshot Monitor.
8. After uninstalling Screenshot Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Screenshot Monitor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Screenshot Monitor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Screenshot Monitor by Screenshot Monitor from your PC, we are not saying that Screenshot Monitor by Screenshot Monitor is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Screenshot Monitor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 03:42:39.597