Screenshot Captor 4.9.1
Screenshot Captor 4.9.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Screenshot Captor 4.9.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenshotCaptor directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Screenshot Captor 4.9.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenshotCaptor\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Screenshot Captor 4.9.1's primary file takes about 8.82 MB (9248952 bytes) and its name is ScreenshotCaptor.exe. How to uninstall Screenshot Captor 4.9.1 from your system
The following executables are installed together with Screenshot Captor 4.9.1. They occupy about 9.60 MB (10061168
bytes) on disk.
- ScreenshotCaptor.exe (8.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.68 KB)
- ColorCop.exe (95.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.9.1
of Screenshot Captor 4.9.1.
Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Screenshot Captor 4.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Screenshot Captor 4.9.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Screenshot Captor 4.9.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Screenshot Captor 4.9.1". If it is installed on your PC the Screenshot Captor 4.9.1 program will be found automatically. When you click Screenshot Captor 4.9.1 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Screenshot Captor 4.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Screenshot Captor 4.9.1.
8. After uninstalling Screenshot Captor 4.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Screenshot Captor 4.9.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Screenshot Captor 4.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130