You can find below detailed information on how to remove Screenpresso for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Screenpresso from your PCLearnpulse
. Take a look here
for more info on Learnpulse. You can see more info on Screenpresso at http://www.screenpresso.com
. Screenpresso is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso folder, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Screenpresso. Screenpresso.exe is the Screenpresso's primary executable file and it takes approximately 10.55 MB (11062800 bytes) on disk.
Screenpresso installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.55 MB (11062800
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (10.55 MB)
This data is about Screenpresso version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Screenpresso versions:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is a program offered by the software company Learnpulse. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Screenpresso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Screenpresso or simply click the Search field and type in "Screenpresso". If it is installed on your PC the Screenpresso application will be found automatically. When you click Screenpresso in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Screenpresso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The publisher is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Screenpresso.
8. After uninstalling Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Screenpresso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your PC, nor are we saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Screenpresso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 10:00:43.610