This web page is about Screenpresso for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Screenpresso from your computerLearnpulse
. Go over here
for more info on Learnpulse. You can see more info on Screenpresso at http://www.screenpresso.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\s.mudhar\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Screenpresso is C:\Users\s.mudhar\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.18 MB (13818464 bytes) on disk and is titled Screenpresso.exe.
The executable files below are part of Screenpresso. They occupy about 69.45 MB (72828096
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (13.18 MB)
- ScreenpressoCapture.exe (499.59 KB)
- convert.exe (16.27 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (39.52 MB)
The current web page applies to Screenpresso version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other Screenpresso releases:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is a program by Learnpulse. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Screenpresso from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Screenpresso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Screenpresso". The Screenpresso application will be found automatically. When you select Screenpresso in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Screenpresso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\s.mudhar\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Screenpresso.
8. After uninstalling Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Screenpresso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your computer, we are not saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Screenpresso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 14:44:12.807