Screener + Nifty 2.1
Screener + Nifty 2.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Screener + Nifty 2.1 from your computerExcella Technologies
. More data about Excella Technologies can be found here
. More details about the app Screener + Nifty 2.1 can be seen at www.excellatrader.com
. Usually the Screener + Nifty 2.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Excella Trader folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Excella Trader\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Screener + Nifty 2.1. The application's main executable file is called excella.exe and it has a size of 4.20 MB (4403200 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Screener + Nifty 2.1. They take 4.31 MB (4521151
bytes) on disk.
- excella.exe (4.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (115.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Screener + Nifty 2.1.
Screener + Nifty 2.1 is a program by the software company Excella Technologies. Some users want to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Screener + Nifty 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Screener + Nifty 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Screener + Nifty 2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Screener + Nifty 2.1". If it exists on your system the Screener + Nifty 2.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Screener + Nifty 2.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Screener + Nifty 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Screener + Nifty 2.1:
- The software company is: www.excellatrader.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Excella Trader\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Screener + Nifty 2.1.
8. After removing Screener + Nifty 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Screener + Nifty 2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Screener + Nifty 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Screener + Nifty 2.1 by Excella Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that Screener + Nifty 2.1 by Excella Technologies is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Screener + Nifty 2.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 02:42:45.797