ScreenRecorderPro version 220.127.116.11
You can find below detailed information on how to remove ScreenRecorderPro version 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ScreenRecorderPro version 22.214.171.124 from your systemGitashare
. More information about Gitashare can be found here
. Please follow http://www.gitashare.com/
if you want to read more on ScreenRecorderPro version 126.96.36.199 on Gitashare's page. ScreenRecorderPro version 188.8.131.52 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gitashare\ScreenRecorderPro directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall ScreenRecorderPro version 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Gitashare\ScreenRecorderPro\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ScreenRecorder.exe is the ScreenRecorderPro version 220.127.116.11's main executable file and it takes around 1.30 MB (1359872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside ScreenRecorderPro version 18.104.22.168. They take about 13.27 MB (13919061
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- scrrpro.exe (4.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (716.83 KB)
- FinePlayer.exe (4.11 MB)
- GitaService.exe (216.00 KB)
- ScreenRecorder.exe (1.30 MB)
- GrcPlayer.exe (2.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of ScreenRecorderPro version 126.96.36.199.
ScreenRecorderPro version 188.8.131.52 is a program released by Gitashare. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase ScreenRecorderPro version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ScreenRecorderPro version 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ScreenRecorderPro version 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ScreenRecorderPro version 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the ScreenRecorderPro version 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. When you click ScreenRecorderPro version 188.8.131.52 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ScreenRecorderPro version 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ScreenRecorderPro version 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gitashare.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Gitashare\ScreenRecorderPro\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ScreenRecorderPro version 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing ScreenRecorderPro version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ScreenRecorderPro version 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ScreenRecorderPro version 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScreenRecorderPro version 184.108.40.206 by Gitashare from your PC, nor are we saying that ScreenRecorderPro version 220.127.116.11 by Gitashare is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ScreenRecorderPro version 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:23:39.927