You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ScreenOff for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ScreenOff from your systemThe Windows Club
. You can read more on The Windows Club or check for application updates here
. ScreenOff is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenOff folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenOff\uninst1~.nsu" is the full command line if you want to remove ScreenOff. ScreenOff's primary file takes about 69.50 KB (71168 bytes) and is named ScreenOff.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with ScreenOff. They take about 69.50 KB (71168
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to ScreenOff version 220.127.116.11
ScreenOff is a program by The Windows Club. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ScreenOff is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ScreenOff from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ScreenOff or simply activate the Search field and type in "ScreenOff". The ScreenOff program will be found automatically. When you click ScreenOff in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ScreenOff, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ScreenOff.
8. After uninstalling ScreenOff, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ScreenOff that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ScreenOff with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ScreenOff by The Windows Club from your PC, we are not saying that ScreenOff by The Windows Club is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ScreenOff in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:49:44.160