You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ScreenOff for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ScreenOff from your systemThe Windows Club
. You can read more on The Windows Club or check for application updates here
. ScreenOff is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenOff folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenOff\uninst1~.nsu" is the full command line if you want to remove ScreenOff. ScreenOff's primary file takes about 69.50 KB (71168 bytes) and is named ScreenOff.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with ScreenOff. They take about 69.50 KB (71168
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to ScreenOff version 126.96.36.199
ScreenOff is a program by The Windows Club. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ScreenOff is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ScreenOff from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ScreenOff or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ScreenOff". The ScreenOff application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ScreenOff in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ScreenOff, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ScreenOff.
8. After uninstalling ScreenOff, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ScreenOff that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ScreenOff with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ScreenOff by The Windows Club from your PC, we are not saying that ScreenOff by The Windows Club is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ScreenOff in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:49:44.160