This web page is about ScreenGlaze for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ScreenGlaze from your computerClient Connect LTD
. Take a look here
for more info on Client Connect LTD. ScreenGlaze is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenGlaze\Uninstaller folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling ScreenGlaze is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenGlaze\Uninstaller\ScreenGlazeUninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. ScreenGlazeUninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 61.08 KB (62544 bytes) on disk.
ScreenGlaze installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 61.08 KB (62544
bytes) on disk.
- ScreenGlazeUninstaller.exe (61.08 KB)
The current page applies to ScreenGlaze version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other ScreenGlaze versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling ScreenGlaze we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove ScreenGlaze:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenGlaze
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenGlaze\uninstaller\ScreenGlazeUninstaller.exe
ScreenGlaze is a program marketed by the software company Client Connect LTD. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ScreenGlaze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ScreenGlaze with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ScreenGlaze or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScreenGlaze". If it exists on your system the ScreenGlaze application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ScreenGlaze in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ScreenGlaze, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ScreenGlaze.
8. After uninstalling ScreenGlaze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ScreenGlaze that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ScreenGlaze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ScreenGlaze by Client Connect LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that ScreenGlaze by Client Connect LTD is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ScreenGlaze supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-02 07:04:40.400